Puzzle Day 2022
Join us on Saturday, April 30th for the Annual Puzzle Day jigsaw competition in support of the Heidt Center of Excellence!
Doors open at 1:00 p.m.
Competition starts at 1:30 p.m. and runs to 4:30 p.m. or until 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place are decided – fastest teams in Adult, Family, Teen-Student, and Diabolical categories win!
Basket raffles, student-made product sales, and snacks for sale by Student Council throughout the day!
Proceeds from Puzzle Day support the Heidt Center of Excellence.
The Heidt Center offers a continuum of specialized services for individuals with autism and related diagnoses, including support services for families. Services include a specialized school program, a transition to adulthood program, and innovative work-readiness programs. Our goal is to ensure that our students experience a seamless education and work/life training path.
Funds raised in conjunction with Puzzle Day will be used for:
- Scholarships to ensure that students in financial need can access the school program services
- Funding for field trips for community, social, and job-related outings
- Supplies for teaching adaptive daily living skills, including health & fitness, cooking, laundry, hygiene, etc.
- Development of additional support programming for individuals with autism in our community
- Prizes and other items needed for Puzzle Day
Click below to register your team, make a donation, and more!
Heidt Center of Excellence
4550 Red Bank Expressway
Cincinnati, OH 45227
Make a Gift
Our mission of transforming the lives of children and their families cannot be fulfilled without the generous support of individuals like you.