Best Point is CARF Accredited.
Best Point currently holds a Three-Year Accreditation from CARF International in the following areas:
- Employment Skills Training Service (Autism Spectrum Disorder – Adults)
- Case Management/Services Coordination: Mental Health (Adults)
- Case Management/Services Coordination: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Day Treatment: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Adults)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Autism Spectrum Disorder – Children and Adolescents)
- Outpatient Treatment: Mental Health (Children and Adolescents)
- Child/Youth Day Care (Children and Adolescents)
- Governance Standards Applied
What is CARF?
CARF International is an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services providers in the areas of Aging Services, Behavioral Health, Child and Youth Services, Durable Medical Equipment, Employment and Community Services, Medical Rehabilitation, Opioid Treatment Programs, and Vision Rehabilitation Services. CARF assists providers in improving the quality of their services by applying sets of quality standards during a consultative on-site survey.
What are the benefits of being CARF accredited?
The benefits of conformance to the CARF standards can be realized by both the organization and its persons served.
For the organization, CARF accreditation is a catalyst for continuous quality improvement. CARF surveyors apply a consultative, rather than inspective, approach. They bring with them not only their own wisdom, but also the experience of similar organizations to promote quality within the industry.
For the consumer, choosing a CARF-accredited program or service can provide confidence that an organization is consumer focused and has met international standards for service delivery.
For more information about CARF International, the standards, or the survey process, visit www.carf.org.
Make a Gift
Our mission of transforming the lives of children and their families cannot be fulfilled without the generous support of individuals like you.