Our treatment is based on an evidence-based behavior modification system called the Teaching-Family Model that encourages at-risk children to improve their behaviors and social skills. As a medical community, we constantly strive to improve diagnoses, treatment and outcomes for children.
Behavioral health conditions we treat include:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Disruptive behavior
- Mood disorders, including bipolar disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders
- Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
- Traumatic life events, including bereavement
- Developmental disorder-associated behavioral problems
If your patient is showing the following symptoms or behaviors call our Intake Department at (513) 272-2800 or use our online referral form.
- Anger outbursts, rage
- Short attention span, easily distracted
- Depressed, sad, excessive crying
- Sexually inappropriate behaviors
- Verbally or physically abusive to others
- Substance use
- Poor peer or family relationships
- Impulsive, does not think before acting
- Steals or lies
- Loss or death
- Eating disorders
- Hyperactive, or irritable
- Anxious, excessive worry
Best Point Education & Behavioral Health accepts Medicaid, several commercial insurance carriers, and self-paying patients. Please contact us for specific information.
Make a Gift
Our mission of transforming the lives of children and their families cannot be fulfilled without the generous support of individuals like you.