Best Point Education & Behavioral Health transforms the lives of over 18,000 children and their families residing in 176 community locations spanning the tri-state area – every year.
Best Point Education & Behavioral Health significantly impacts the lives of thousands of children and their families each year.
Our 30 community and campus programs reach far and wide. As we help children build the skills and confidence they need to succeed, we also help their schools, teachers, parents and others they touch.
Best Point Behavioral Health Locations:
Accreditation & Affiliations
- 5-Star Rating from Ohio’s Step Up to Quality
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) for Employment Training Services, Case Management, Day Treatment, Outpatient Treatment and Child/Youth Day Care
- Accredited by Healthy Families of America
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Certified by the Ohio Department of Education
- Certified by the Ohio Department of Mental Health
- Certified as a sponsor site by the Teaching-Family Association in use of the Teaching-Family Model
- Licensed by the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
- Member of the Alliance for Children and Families
- Sanctuary Model
- United Way Agency partner
Make a Gift
Our mission of transforming the lives of children and their families cannot be fulfilled without the generous support of individuals like you.