When school's out for the summer, and parents are at work, Camp-I-Can is a great place for children ages 4* to 12.
- Monday to Friday, 10 weeks, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Camp dates will be from May 31st – August 4th
- Located on our 40-acre Madison Road campus that includes a swimming pool, gym, playgrounds, and walking trails.
- Co-ed, ages 4-12. *Four-year-olds must be scheduled to attend kindergarten in the upcoming school year.
- Offers swimming, sports, recreational play, music, arts, wellness, gardening and fun field trips.
- Teaches vital social and leadership skills that campers will need as they mature.
Camp-I-Can provides high-quality summer programming for children 4-12 years of age. As a “summer-bridging program” Camp-I-can provides project-based learning activities that promote children’s language, math and science skills. In addition, our group learning model helps children develop the skills necessary to manage their feelings and build positive relationships – skills that are truly needed to ensure children’s future academic success.
Know somebody who should attend Camp-I-Can?
Camp-I-Can Also Teaches Important Skills
By attending Camp-I-Can at Best Point Education & Behavioral Health, campers enhance creativity, leadership & social skills while celebrating culture & diversity. Breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack are provided. Daily enrichment and learning activities help mitigate the typical “learning loss” that comes with school-aged kids. Physical activity includes daily warm-ups and stretching, swimming and outdoor play. Campers also practice journaling and participate in reading and math challenges. Exciting off-campus field trips like:
- Roller skating
- The Splash Pad at Sawyer Point
- Bowling trips
- The Cincinnati Zoo
- Duke Energy Children’s Museum
Overseeing all camp activities is our encouraging and engaging staff. Trained counselors provide a safe, structured environment that incorporates learning & fun.
To ensure the health and safety of children, families, and staff, Best Point Education & Behavioral Health adheres to CDC, Ohio’s Child Care and local health department guidelines for limiting the spread and exposure to COVID-19. For additional details, please CLICK HERE.
For more information, including registration, call 513.272.2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Camp-I-Can is offered Monday to Friday and is licensed by the Ohio Department of Jobs & Family Services (JFS). Campers receive breakfast, lunch, and snack each day. Child care vouchers are accepted. A parent or guardian must provide transportation. Transportation is provided for all field trips.
Make a Gift
Our mission of transforming the lives of children and their families cannot be fulfilled without the generous support of individuals like you.